

So the girls are four months old today!! I keep thinking back to the day they were born... I was so excited but so scared. My pregnancy and birth experience was so different than most women's...as I listen to other people's birth stories I realize that more and more. I also realize how downright scary our little girls looked four months ago... luckily I was so clueless I really didn't realize it. Now I get the biggest smile when I see fat on their legs because I used to see rolls of skin. Today the girls were weighed and Charlotte is 11lb, 12 oz, and Dylan is 10lb, 8oz. Still very small for their chronological age, but Charlotte is more than twice her birthweight and Dylan is almost three times her birthweight.
So this afternoon I tried to keep them calm but interested by putting a mirror over them. I loved seeing the difference in how they reacted. Charlotte was absolutely smitten with herself...smiling and even flirting a bit I think. Dylan remained completely skeptical...staring at herself out of the corner of her eye.

No comments:
Post a Comment