
Sometimes I look at the girls and I think "How in the hell did you both come out of me at the same time?? Honestly, I feel as if I had this talent (that talent being that my eggs divided) that went undiscovered until I was 32 years old. It is like finding out you have a Tiger Woods swing late in life...only for me it is like some bizarre fertility talent. Sometimes I wonder if I'll be disappointed if I only have one next! (Ok, no, I won't but you know what I mean). If not a talent, then it makes me believe in fate in some bizarre way.. Andrew and I were clearly meant to marry, we were clearly meant to get pregnant when we did. And my egg was definitely meant to split..in vegas no less (I literally 'doubled down').
Alright, so enough about that... it is very tough to be alone for four nights. This is a self portrait because no one is home to take pictures of me and the girls (yes, feeling sorry for myself). I'm working on getting help, both in the evenings and during the day depending on my job situation. The job situation? Ugh, I am so torn I'm not sure what to do but I need to get things going because I am supposed to go back in a month and I am in no way prepared to do so. More on that later. It is just really weird to think how different my life is, parts of it I love, parts of it I really, really miss. (like taking a shower before noon).

No comments:
Post a Comment