Thursday, January 14, 2010

Everybody has a Price

C and D (mostly D) have become hard core "Oski" fans. She refuses to let me yell "Go Stanford" when she is singing a Cal song. It drives me nutzo but at the same time I appreciate how Chris is making them sports fans. So I live with it. But I would like them to like Stanford at least a little bit.

Me: "Would you guys like to go to a Stanford women's basketball game?"
D: "NO. I do NOT want to go to a Stanford game. I only like Oski. Or Duke."
Me: "Please?"
C: "No No No. We do NOT like Stanford."
Me: "What if there is a bouncy house there?"
C and D: "Uhhhh.....is it kids day?"
Me: "Maybe."
C and D: "Uh, ok, if there is a bouncy house THEN we'll go to a Stanford game."

Given Andrew rocked a 1 in Negotiations (while yours truly did not) I think I might need him to work on those bargaining skills a bit.

No comments: