Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lila B is 3







...months old that is. And she ain't small. She weighed in at Day One today at 13lb, 70z (D was 13lb, 5oz at 6 months). Still riding the 75th percentile wave--we'll see how long that lasts.
We now have a real little baby. She smiles and she's started to make this kind of gurgly laugh. She eats her hands on occasion but wants nothing to do with a pacifier. She also wants nothing to do with sleeping through the night. She's pretty content to hang out in the bouncy seat a lot, which is awesome for me. She also has the neck power now to sit front-way in the bjorn which is pretty cool. Her eyes are getting browner and browner but there is definitely a hint of green that I really hope holds on.

I have to admit though, I can see why studies show that the oldest kid receives the most attention. Because it isn't that I don't think she is adorable, but honestly, she just doesn't do all that much. And sometimes it is hard to enjoy when I have two other monkeys tackling me from behind. But I love my chubbubwubu, and I can't believe she is already 3 months old. That is the other thing--time seems to FLY by the second time around.

No comments: