

C and D are thinking red today. (And if you can tell them apart in these pics I'm impressed. Even I had a bit of a tough time with them. And yes, we have bought a few matching outfits lately--that's what happens when they start forming opinions).
(And btw, I am thinking "idiot" today because I set up a Facebook account (mostly for work purposes but could be fun) and in doing so accidentally emailed EVERYONE I have ever sent an email to who has a facebook account. So far 99% of the people who have accepted me as a friend are people I would have pinged anyway. But I'm kinda surprised by the number of people who just ignored me!)
Andrew and I celebrated last night. We went to the Presidio Social Club...a restaurant in the old officers' social club in the Presidio (it made me miss Gumpa, and I had to drink a few stiff ones in his honor). Andrew has this new trick...we agree to not get each other gifts on ancillary holidays, then he busts out with an awesome gift at the last minute. This time it was a new camera (and I know I tease him for only buying me electronics, but this time I REALLY wanted the electronics). I have been taking a photography class, not because I have any talent but because I'd just like to be able to take decent photos on occasion. These are the best shots I've taken so far, taken with my old camera. Not much but it is a start...



Can't wait to start using the new one. Love you Bug!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment