Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Missed You This Morning

Today I took an exercise class at 6:30 am... a huge pleasure I get only when Andrew is in town (this is only the fourth week all year he has been in town all week). So I'm in this class, getting my ass kicked (I literally have the worst body in the entire class and the age range is about 25-50, and I'm not kidding) and I start missing c/d. I know this doesn't really make any sense because A) they are still asleep, a state of mind I generally treasure w/ them, and B) I have been with them NON STOP in the past few weeks (K left to get married). And yet, I have to admit, that is what it was: I missed them. I mean who wouldn't miss these faces?? (And yes, that first pic w/ the open mouth is C's new version of "smiling" for the camera...more examples to come.)
Maybe it is because I'm heading out of town and of course, even though I'm excited to go, I'm sick to my stomach about it. Maybe I'll have to take them with me...


No comments: