So for our trip to Austin I booked a flight out of SJO assuming it was the only direct to Austin. Hell, I lived in Austin for whatever years. I made Platinum 6 years in a row (up until, (sigh) last year). I know airports like DFW like the back of my hand. (As SF would have me say to myself-- "You own these airlines! You're a lifetime Gold! M-O-L-L-Y!)
And yet the night before I leave my husband comes home and quietly says "did you know that United flies SFO to Austin direct?" And he says this in a really nice way. In fact, too nice. Because you know what he's thinking...I'm so not in Frequent Flier land anymore.
And now it's official. I'm now one of the travelers people dread getting stuck next to...I'm no longer a business traveler. I'm a leisure traveler...with children.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment