Thursday, February 11, 2010

Slump

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am in a slump. A blog slump, a life slump, a winter slump, an exercise slump, whatever. Not sure of the origins but it is here, and it is slowing down my blog productivity significantly. I am trying to push myself to keep writing because C and D LOVE looking through the blog-books that Andrew made for me. But there is a direct correlation between how I feel about life and how much I want to blog. I realized how bad it had gotten when I hadn't even bothered to blog about LBD taking her first steps. And now I'm not only in a slump, I'm pissed off at myself. And I have gotten so far behind on this blog (22 posts saved as drafts in fact) that I have to force myself to try to catch up (which I will, so just look below this post for more past posts. eventually)

Lately I just don't want to blog at all. I'm sure it will pass. Until then, either I understand your departure from my audience or I appreciate your patience.

No comments: