Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Go Out Walkin'...

And she's OFF! After several times of "I think that was a step" and many times of watching her nose dive because she shifted forward but didn't move her feet, LBD found her feet and can officially be considered a 'toddler.' A and I think it is a pretty remarkable feat considering the belly that she has to carry around (and she definitely has a little 'junk in her trunk' too). I love to watch the sheer pride on her face as she does it.

I am a little nervous knowing that I will now have three little people to chase around now, but mostly I am excited. For her. It is a big world out there and it helps to have two little feet to help you move through it. Yeah little L!!






(Alright, I readily admit that I am writing this post so late that I am having a hard time remembering a time when she wasn't running a mile a minute. Shame on me. And this took me SO long to publish the video it has held me up for weeks. Literally. I am so not ok w/ managing my videos on a Mac. Oh, and do you know how many annoying "Lila walking" videos there are on YOUtube? Makes me never want to post a video again. Given how long this took me, maybe i won't).

No comments: