"Look Mom, Santa Beers!"
(Not only did the cashier laugh his a** off, when i went back a few minutes later there were two random people--who weren't even in line at the time-- laughing over "Santa Beers.")
_______________________
C: "I'm going to be a Daddy, not a mommy."
D: "I'll be the mommy, but I want the baby to come out of my bum."
Then later, after not getting something to her satisfaction, D: "When the baby that comes out of my bum asks me for more Christmas candy corn, I'm going to say YES."
________________________
(C has a penchant for calling A. Andrew instead of Daddy. Finally A had had enough. I overheard this in the next room.)
C: "Andrew...Andrew? Andrew?" (Trying to get A's attention).
A: (Very serious) "Charlotte stop calling me Andrew. That is disrespectful. You respect your father. Call me Daddy."
(Silence for a bit).
D: "Well....can I call you Drew?"
A (Trying to look stern and pretending he can't hear me laughing in the next room): "No, you may not."

No comments:
Post a Comment