Sunday, November 01, 2009

Second Favorite Holiday




One of the garages where we trick or treated.

We love you Uncle Sudhir!



Trick or treating on Chestnut a few days before

Andrew's pumpkin carving did not disappoint
To the victor go the spoils
It was a big weekend for Team D. First, Sudhir's party. For as long as I lasted, it was awesome. Right up until I dropped (literally) from (mostly) exhaustion (ask DR, I swear).

Then Halloween. A party at a twins friend and then trick or treating with Uncle Suds, The Glotz's and the Roystons. Our old hood didn't disappoint and the kids had a great time. (Give SF credit where it deserves it...it rocks Halloween).

It could not be a better age for C and D to trick or treat...they love the trick or treating but are not overly greedy about the candy. They picked each piece of candy with care, thoroughly weighing the options at each stop. When we got home I told them it was "candy city" and I let them have at it. They spread it out on the floor just like I did as a kid and surveyed their loot. Then D unwrapped every lollipop she had received and took about two licks of each. They were giddy from the sugar high. Good times.


No comments: