Sunday, November 01, 2009

Only 55 Days...

until LBD's birthday!!

Yes, Christmas season is upon us. at least for me anyway... I may have written about this before, but I am not really a Thanksgivinger. Maybe it is because I don't really like to cook (or eat that much food at one sitting), maybe it is because I no longer get to sit and watch football, or maybe it is because I am lucky enough to have parents and in-laws who graciously host wonderful Thanksgivings so I don't actually have to be a Thanksgivinger (warning California Dodsons...if we ever do a family thanksgiving at home I will outsource it : )).

At any rate, in our house we go straight from ghosts and goblins to mistletoe and merry greetings.

And oh boy, if ever there were a year, this is it. Because I missed Christmas last year. And because now Christmas is so much more. It is Christmirthday. Or, given our current preschool, Christmakkuhmirthday.

This is the year I have EVERY excuse to do it up. Poor Andrew, if he were smart he'd cancel my Etsy account.

No comments: