
Another classic D ensemble (her new favorite shirt...a red shirt Kallie bought her when she went to Italy. And yes, that's a firehat on backwards). I think it looks like an 80s rapper (ie. Jazzy Jeff) while Andrew thinks she looks like Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan. (she's decided, btw, that her favorite colors are Red and Blue, while C remains loyal to pink).

And one funny story. The other day we had to get andrew a pillow. They wanted to go to a playspace we go to afterwards but it was late. But since I'd said we would I agreed, only on the condition that they PROMISED to leave when I asked and PROMISED to take a good nap (I know, SUCKER!) They kept saying "Yes, yes Momma" and then C from the back of the car says "So is it a deal Mommy?"
Finally, here's a pic of them saying good bye to Kallie (their first babysitter whom they adore) before she moves to San Diego :(
No comments:
Post a Comment