C an D LOVE the holiday cards we have been getting. They love looking at pictures of people they know and even those they don't. They treat them like trading cards. "I'll trade you a baby Sonia for an Avery." So thank you to all who have sent! We have so much fun looking at them, and please don't be offended if you visit our apartment and find them mangled...it was done with love!And two little post scripts:
--If you are looking for our card, I somehow had the foresight to turn it into a "new years" card...so it should be coming soon. And if you don't get one, please send me your address!! (Sometimes I have the "questionable address" list that never gets fully completed)
--I have to point out the cute little hats I got from Knitty Bitty on Etsy. I accidentally sent Knitty Bitty's owner an old address via paypal, and when she realized that I never received them, she REMADE and RESENT--free of charge! And the girls LOVE them!

No comments:
Post a Comment