I figured out that the swimming lessons I signed C/D up this fall cost us roughly $2 minute. Yes. CHOKE. Why you ask? We missed 2 of the six classes due to sickness. We missed another class due to them giving us the wrong start time the first day (they let us hang out in the pool for the same time period on our own, but still, not a class). So I basically spent $2 a minute to have C take 2 classes and D take one class (that she HATED). And calling it a 'class' is probably pushing it...I mean how hard is it to chase floaty toys around the pool and dunk your kid under water after blowing on her face? Worth $2 a minute? I don't think so. arrrrrrgh.....
Here are the budding rockstars now...hmm....wonder how much guitar and drum lessons cost? : )


No comments:
Post a Comment