Friday, December 07, 2007

A new kind of nativity

C and D like to play with their two nativity scenes....
Exhibit A: C/D love the Baby Jesus figure most, so they give him a place of "honor" on the stable...(clearly they aren't ready to babysit)

Exhibit B: The other day C/D were playing with the nativity figures, then I hear them "talking" to each other...then they run into their room and start demanding "diapers." I give them the diapers, and they run out of the room together. I am both fascinated by what they are doing and impressed that they seem to be communicating with each other so well. Curious, I grab the video camera and follow them.



Twelve years of Catholic education, and that's a new one for me...

(And yes, I'm way behind on posts. It has been a rough couple of weeks...trying to come up for air)

No comments: