Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Few More Words

Some more favorite phrases:

  • "Mean it" "Accident" = I didn't mean to bite/hit/push my sister (even if she totally did)
  • "SeeLaAlgayor" = See you later alligator
  • "Dip dip Sha na na"= ketchup, yogurt tip, etc (whenever I make them any kind of did dip I sing "shanananananana...dip dip" and so that is what they say when they want it)
  • "Mama...work....shhhhh"= Mama working...I like that they see me working just like Daddy,--I just wish I were working a little lessright now)
  • "Pizza...Axex....Reesy...Krista"= Let's go eat pizza with the glotzbach girls (we go to pizza with them often, and every time we drive by the restaurant they start repeating those four words). It is so cool when your kids start becoming friends with your friends kids!!!!
  • "Touchdown!"= This is what they yell when we walk past a Niners poster on a bus stop on our street....i'm not sure if I should be proud, mad at us for having football on during the weekends, or frightened.
I'm continuously amazed by their memories and the word associations they are starting to make. I realize this is what all kids do, but it is kinda crazy seeing your kids start to put things together.

And these are outfits we bought the girls w/ gift cards from Sam/Gram. Turns out Andrew doesn't think I dress the monkeys 'girly' enough so these are his picks. (More on that later...) This is out in front of the Discovery Museum...they were more interested in watching the tractors outside than going in to see the Clifford Exhibit--which they did love once they finally saw. And that stuff on C's face (in the pink) is some makeup of mine she got into....nice.


No comments: