Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fashion Dos or Fashion Don'ts?

It turns out that Andrew doesn't always like the way I dress D/C. (I also think he might not be alone in his opinions.) The interesting thing is that I don't take offense to it the way I might if someone said they didn't like the way I dress.

Why do I dress them the way I do?
  • Well, I like it.
  • A lot of the clothes are gifts (not that I don't love the clothes anyway, but maybe I can spread the blame for those who don't like them : 0)
  • I try to dress for play.
  • Sundresses, etc. don't fly here.
  • I can't convince myself that perfectly coiffed girls don't turn into perfectly coiffed prima donnas.

I do think it is sweet that he cares about how they look and wants them to look more girly and more traditional sometimes. So here's a few efforts to appease him at least in part...


No comments: