Thursday, March 29, 2007

No Mardi Gras for You!!



I have a bag of old necklaces in a drawer in my room. One day I brought them out just to see if c/d would like them. They went crazy. D liked to put them on her arm and shake them up and down. Within two minutes C had EVERY necklace around her neck. D has since gotten the hang of it and when I bring the bag out she cheers. She has one she REALLY likes (multicolor) and C very sweetly gives it to her immediately (they are starting to get that concept...yours...and they LOVE to be thanked after they share something...much better than being scolded for biting I guess). It is the second truely "girly" thing they have liked (the first being having their hair combed/brushed--I think that just feels good). It is sort of weird to watch, but I'm not sure they like it because they think it is girly--I think they are just in the "put and take" stage and taking the necklaces on and off is fun.

Anyway, no matter the reason, it is official. No mardi gras for either of them....EVER!!

No comments: