Monday, March 26, 2007

Blissful Break

This past weekend I went up to Napa for a night with my friends Krista and LJ. It was, in a word, blissful. The only thing I didn't like about the entire trip was that it was too short--one night just wasn't long enough to miss my life :-).

There were so many great things about the weekend. Starting with the company--it is so great to be able to hang with people who know you SO WELL--and still like you. We talked A LOT about A LOT. I feel so lucky to have friends like them, and so excited that we are going through the same stages of life together.

So the company was amazing, the hotel (Meadowood) was quite the Bushwood of Napa. The food--lunch, dinner, and the wine in between--was as good as you'd expect it to be in Napa. And the best part? We slept in until 9am!!!!!!!!!

Really, I could go on and on, but then it might seem like I should have missed my family more! I love, love, love my life, but it was nice to escape it for a few hours. (And unlike my lovely cohorts, I didn't have to pump, which I gotta say, made me really happy!)

So what did the mice do while I was away? Maybe this will give you an idea...

No comments: