Monday, October 23, 2006

Beach Bums



This is an indication of the weather we had the first few days in October. Then....
...the weather changed and it has been an absolutely gorgeous October. (More pics). The days are cloudless windless, and warm...making the area around the GGB crystal clear and amazing. The afternoons have been so beautiful that we are becoming regulars at the beach. The munchkins love it... especially all the dogs...Charlotte goes crazy watching the dogs on the beach. They also like all the other kids they get to see. And they are even starting to notice the birds. It is such a wonderful way to spend time with the girls that I don't even mind dealing with all of the sand that they manage to bring back with them (or eat).
I wish the weather were like this all the time because it really has been spectacular and I love being able to literally walk five blocks to take my daughters to the beach. Of course, if the weather were like this all the time there is absolutely no way we could even afford to rent an apartment in this city : )... so I guess I should welcome the fog (but I can't, because I love warm weather!)




No comments: