Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Potty Training

In late July I went away for two nights with my girlfriends.  The first day Vilda, our nanny, stayed with C and D because Andrew was out of town.  During that day she basically took lila out of diapers.  I had been trying to get her to pee in a potty but to no avail.  And in one day Vilda took Lila got her to pee in the potty, and go to the park in big girl underwear with no accidents.

When I got back I put her back in diapers because we were headed to Carmel, girls had a week of camp, etc.  The next week when Vilda came back for her day with us she did the same thing, and again, Lila was a champ.  So I went with it.  We have had 5 accidents total.  She is awesome.  She knows when she has to go, will go by herself, can hold it forever, etc.

Ever the sweet tooth, she does it for the "N 'n Ms' as she calls them.  She hasn't even finished her business when she is grunting "I get 3 N 'n Ms!"  (For the record, she also thinks she should get candy for just trying).  And within a week she was using the toilet.

The only thing better than M&Ms--iphone!

Crazy Hair Getting sisterly support

Truly a big girl now
Thank you Goags... you made something that could have been a pain in the *ss a breeze.  You are 'da best!

No comments: