Monday, August 22, 2011

Tahoe

After a day at home from LA, we then headed up to Tahoe for a week.  I went up for the first part of the week with just the girls.  A friend with three girls joined me for the first two nights.  Then my mom and Chris and my brother Daniel and his family joined us for three nights (in a different condo).


  • THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Mikie for being so good at what you do.  We were able to spend a week up there thanks to your skills and generosity.  
  • Thank you Mom and Chris also for your generosity in Tahoe.  It was great to go out to dinner and hang as  family.  
  • I love Tahoe in the summer. I could never see it in winter again, but I LOVE the summer up there.  Sunny, warm, not too hot, lots of fun things to do but nothing too fancy shmancy.  
  • Poor Andrew got the short end of the stick because he drove up Wed, worked through most of his birthday Thursday, then drove back to SF for the day to work Friday and came back in terrible traffic. Awesome!  
  • I was alone a lot, and that was tiring but we still had a great time.  We:


















    •  played 3 rounds of miniature golf (3 different courses). On the last day D was able to use her "free game" card she had kept for over two years. She was so proud of herself!
    • Swam and went down the water slide countless times (except L, who loved to swim but always said she would go down the water slide "tomorrow")
    • Made a candle
    • Roller skated thanks to the uber-patience of Lindsay once again
    • Bungee jumped
    • Went to a 3 hour pony camp
    • Painted pinecones
    • Got to enjoy SUMMER.  

No comments: