Sunday, June 05, 2011

Ballet Recital

Mesmerized by a group of older girls performing a more "hip hop" number

Nervous and excited (C left)
C left
On our new couch (yes, it is almost white, we are idiots)
C
C
D
D

C
The big girls had their first ballet recital. Last year we missed it because we were on our way to Texas. In retrospect I am really sorry I missed it because it was ADORABLE. There were about 10 performances of a few minutes each--some of the little ones were barely 3. C and D's class was the best of the group because they were the oldest. And they lucked out on the costumes their teacher chose for their class (some of the others were a little tarty I thought).

The girls did well and were very proud of themselves. I have come around on ballet and I think we may do it again next year.

P.S. Don't they look old? It is crushing me.
P.P.S. My pictures would look better if I could edit them and post them as edited, but I am stuck in the old blogger because for some reason I can't figure out how to post pictures in the new blogger. I think I might need solution. If anyone is still reading this and has ideas, please send them!


No comments: