Thursday, December 09, 2010

Not Looking A Lot Like Christmas...



Despite my being mildly obsessed with Christmas (and feeling justified in being so because I have a Xmas baby), our house looks like ANYTHING but Christmas right now. Why?
  • C and D and A were gone for the first weekend in December--the one where we usually by our CHristmas tree.
  • While they were getting in the Xmas spirit watching the Nutcracker in Houston (see pics above) I was home cranking on kindergarten applications. Luckily I got in the groove the first two nights they were gone. Even LUCKIER, my husband called me at 6:30 am on the first morning I have slept in my apartment entirely alone since having children (my mom took Lila for the night) so instead of luxuriously sleeping in I was up cranking again by 7am (awesome!) This was good because LBD caught my stomach virus and I spent the rest of the weekend caring for a little ball of sickness.
  • We just got a tree, but have not yet had time to decorate it.
  • That application stuff is throwing a big kink in my Christmas spirit.

No comments: