D singing her heart out at school.
C giving it her all at school.
D practicing to be an angel for mass.
D skating
C skating
Santa 2010
Elf Lumbo--fun for all.
LBD in the spirit as we get our tree and C behind her showing us her bounce house war wound. It was actually pretty awful. But all is fair in bouncy houses and slides.
Say cheese!
C decorating the tree.We have increased the "Xmas-ness" around here...
- We got our tree decorated.
- We used Gram's amazing sugar cookie delivery box to make and decorate cookies on a rainy Saturday with Lindsay. The girls were in heaven.
- I took C and D ice skating. I remembered that I don't like ice skating that much. Because it is cold and it hurts a lot more than falling on snow. C and D are not bound for ice greatness, but those little monkeys got up every time they fell and kept on going. They didn't want to leave, and I fell in love with their perseverance all over again.
- I pulled out the old Xmas clothes C and D wore and ignored the fact that LBD could barely fit in them.
- D has been practicing being an "angel" because she and C get to be angels at Christmas Eve mass. She's ready.
- We made gingerbread houses at Discovery Museum.
- I watched C and D in a mini ballet recital to end the semester.
- We played elf "Lumbo."
- We went to C and D's first holiday performance at school and realized that they take their roll as singers very seriously.
- We ran into 'Santa' at the dentist.
- We took the girls to see Santa for the obligatory screaming photo.
- We played the PNP videos for the girls and watched them stare in awe as Santa talked to them about how they behaved this year and what they wanted for Xmas. By the end of it I believed. Note to self: show them that video EARLY next year and leverage it!

No comments:
Post a Comment