Monday, October 11, 2010

A Love Story



My city beat your city this weekend. If every city has its time, ours is Fleet Week.

On Friday morning we met our cousins at the beach and played. In the water. In October.




On Friday night Andrew and I went to the Giants playoff game. They didn't win but you can't have a bad time at AT&T Park.

On Saturday morning I let Andrew sleep in and took the girls to breakfast and then down to the Marina. We were the first to get to the activities and the girls got to bungee jump, hamster roll, and slide and bounce around.


Saturday afternoon we came back down and watched the Blue Angels, and this year they didn't disappoint.








Saturday night Andrew and I went to dinner for our anniversary and enjoyed the warm, Indian Summer night.

Sunday morning I took the girls over to see their cousins in the am. Then Andrew and the girls went back down to see the Angels again, and I ended up walking up to a different viewpoint with Lila after she woke up. It was cool in a totally different way. LBD LOVED the airplanes and shrieked with excitement when they came near.

No comments: