Wednesday, September 01, 2010

PRE K






C and D started pre-kindergarten today at a new school.  They were nervous and excited.  I was nervous and excited.  I was feeling a little guilty about having them switch schools this year.  Even though I think they will love the school, I feel bad that they have to go and make new friends (although to be fair, most of their class at their old preschool would have been new too).  I had the idea to have them hold a sign up to remember the day--sadly I got the idea about a minute before we needed to leave and the signs reflect it.
We all got through the first day just fine, and I really hope they enjoy their last year in (sniff!) preschool.










C and D on their way to a summer camp--wouldn't you want to be friends with these girls??!!

No comments: