Thursday, March 25, 2010

LBD at 15 Months: 10 Things I Love About You







1. You get cuter every day. Rosy cheeks, big grin.
2. You still only have two bottom teeth.
3. You know what you want. Yes you do. You will point to things, nod aggressively, shake your head no. You are actually pretty good at communicating your needs.
4. You are fearless. You will climb up ANYTHING. Join in everything. Everything looks fun to you.
5. You see a dog and start saying "Ruff Ruff." You chase dogs you just to see if you can pet them. (No, of course I don't actually care that you like dogs. I just like watching you like them).
6. You love the "Brown Bear" book and you will start humming the tune when you pick up the book.
7. You snuggle when you are tired.
8. You will happily flip through books in your bed before and after naps. You are really easy going about sleeping for the most part. I can put you in your bed and you will happily play until you go to sleep. (And you sleep until at least 6:30 most mornings!)
9. You are determined to try to find a way to pick up 3 things with two hands. The daily dilemma of how to do that frustrates you to no end.
10. You yell "DaDA! DaDA!" when the door opens at night.

No comments: