Make no bones about it, February sucked. Really, truly sucked. January wasn't a picnic, but February kicked my ass here and back again. Terrible weather (rain, clouds, rain, cold, rain, wind, clouds, blah), sick sick sick (C missed 10 days of school in a row, I felt like ass for about 10 days), combined with Andrew being gone at the peak of illness. It has just made me bitter. And that bitterness just snowballed into a general malaise that I am having trouble kicking (ask my hardworking husband, whose patience on this malaise is understandably running a bit thin).
Now for those of you who don't want to hear me bitch, I apologize. I try to make this blog a relatively honest snapshot of our life, and we just happen to be in the blaaahs these days. And it never really is as bad as I make it sound I am sure. But if I didn't write about the lows I wouldn't be able to stomach my own blog.
So here is hoping that March goes out like a Lamb. Because if it ends up going out like a b*tch...




No comments:
Post a Comment