We were having an "I love you" moment and D says "All your kids love you so much Mommy...... except maybe Lila."
Me: "I think Lila loves me, don't you?"
D: "Well we don't know yet if Lila loves you. She can't talk."
____________________________________
We were having a typical bedtime of "how many things can I say to my mother to get her to stay in the room. We'd gone through just about everything when my future fashion consultant piped in.
C: "Mommy can I tell you one more thing? I really don't like that shirt you are wearing."
____________________________________
We were talking about school and somehow we got on the topic of me going to school in Boston.
C: "Who picked you up from business school?"
Me: "No one did, I went to school by myself."
C: (Really upset) "Oh mommy, will you still pick me up when I go to business school?"
(of course!)
____________________________________
C and D asked me if they could go to childcare at my gym. I was, of course, thrilled.
C: "Mommy I am going to let you go exercise so that you won't be cranky and you will be nice to me ALL day."
____________________________________
We were talking about what they did in school that day.
D: "We saw what was in Rabbi Eve's office today."
Me: "And what was in it?"
D: "A bunch of junk."

No comments:
Post a Comment