Sloane (C and D's new favorite person... "Does Sloane do X?" "Does Sloane do Y?")
'09 Picture with LBD as the newest member (and baby boy Dholakia in belly if we are counting halvsies)This past weekend we went to BFE central California with the Glotzbachs, Dholakias, and Weiss for our now annual family getaway. Since it was 20 miles from the nearest down of 400, we drove in and never left for the weekend. Despite a too cold pool, it was awesome. Everyone pitched in which resulted in a weekend of fun activities, great food, and (mostly) happy kids. I would write more, but let's be honest, I'm writing this about 6 weeks after it happened and so I have lost all my good stories. (What can I say, it has been a tough few months).
Here's a few pics. I know everyone, I owe pics to all of you. (in my defense--did the Dholakias even bring a camera?! : ))
All I know is I can always be myself around these guys. Looking forward to Hawaii '10.

No comments:
Post a Comment