With C and D it was worse. They wreaked havoc on my body. I didn't recognize it until they were almost one. Then later, about 3 weeks after I weaned, I contracted. Andrew hugged me one day and said "You're back!" Mind you, there was still a lot of work to be done (and who am I kidding, still needs to be done : )) but weaning was a big boost in the body recovery department.
This time around things were easier to begin with, and I was pleasantly surprised with how I looked in April. Problem is, nothing has changed since then, and now I'm getting impatient. I'm too committed to breast feeding to stop early and I'm too lazy to do much about my sorry state because I know/hope that at least some of it will take care of itself. And so, for the most part, I WEIGHT...
It sucks. Pass the cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment