Memorial Day weekend!

A typical summer day outfit
Sharing ice cream...50 minutes from home!


Because I think I am done with San Francisco. The weather has SUCKED all summer long. To do the simple summer things that everyone wants to do--like swim, eat ice cream, wear SHORT SLEEVES---we have literally had to leave the city. And even then I feel like I must secretly be a vampire. Because it has been cold almost everywhere I have gone in CA this summer.
I know I feel this way every summer, but I also think we moved into an area where fog just sits. It is killing me. I miss seeing little arms and legs! LBD is a butterball, but I can't show it off because it is too cold! Maybe God is just making sure I'm going to eventually succumb to the 'burbs. I got the minivan...what other sign did you need?!

2 comments:
There are some great 'burbs in Austin...I'll show you around!
It's always warm in San Diego! Move here... lots of burbs :)
Post a Comment