

Lila B, Lila B, what can I say about Lila B? She is sweet, she is cute, she is easy peezy, lemon squeezy. Did I mention she was sweet and cute, and a happy little baby?
About the only thing that makes her not perfect is her sleeping at night. Over the summer we have been traveling a bit and I hate to make her suffer for that, so I have been letting her get up in the middle of the night. Andrew says that if she slept through the night easily then she would officially be perfect. He has a point.
As a result, LBD have formed our very own breakfast club. She loves food, and she loves to get up early. So the two of us have become regulars at Starbucks at 6am. AWESOME.
She is not quite crawling yet, but she is rocking back and forth on her heels and she is getting really good at moving from laying down to sitting up. She is also getting very good at screaming when she sees food she wants. She is getting good at screeching when watching the girls. And she makes lots of consonant sounds.
No teeth. No waving or clapping. Just a whole lot of happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment