"I'm sorry Dylan, but the band has to go poop."
________________________________________________
C and D were sharing whatever toys they were playing with...
D: "We make great sisters Charwotte! Because we share. And sisters share with each other and take care of each other." (That's the sound of my heart melting)
____________________________________________________
I had asked C and D to give me some quiet time in my room while I fed L before bed. D cracks the door open and yells in. I can't tell who it is--I just see this big grin.
Me: (angry) "Who is that?!"
D: (huge devilish grin) "It's Charwotte."
__________________________________________________
Our apartment is very long and C and D don't really like to go back to one end by themselves. C had to get something in her room. I hear her go up to D:
C: "Do you love me?"D: "Sure."
C: "Then will you go with me to the back?"
D: (with a sigh that sounded a little too much like me) "Charwotte, I love you, but I really don't want to go back there with you."
_________________________________________
C and D are goofing off in their room. I go in to see what is going on. They didn't like the interruption.
C: "Mom, don't deal with me!"

1 comment:
I love it! I can't wait for mine to start talking :)
Post a Comment