Lila is: sweet, cuddly, easygoing, happy, smiley, easy, friendly, and just plain scrumptious. Maybe it is having just one baby or maybe it is just her, but 90% of the time she is a pleasure. She is just so happy to get attention that she smiles and gurgles right back at you, yet she is also pretty easily occupied by other things. About the only thing about her that isn't always easy is nighttime sleeping--for a fat baby she really should be more consistent with her nighttime wakings. But we are working on it.
She rolled over for the first time at about 4.5 months. I didn't even see it--I just came back in the room and found her on her stomach. She did that maybe two more times until a few days ago. And for the past few days it has been rollmania. I put her on her back and she almost immediately rolls herself to her front. The only problem is that she doesn't like tummy time. So she kind of gets this like "what the #$&*? Not again!" look. It cracks me up.
Other tidbits about LBD: She loves it when you sing wheels on the bus to her (especially the "doors" phrase). She also loves "the lady's horse goes trot trot trot"--it makes her giggle. She spits up A LOT. And she is fascinated by her sisters. (And yes, I need to take better pictures of her next month).

No comments:
Post a Comment