Our good friend Jason Weiss produced this film. Even though Jason put me out of a job once, I still like him. But mostly because I know he's going to be a famous producer someday and I want tickets to all of his premieres.
Humboldt County premieres this Friday at SXSW. Unfortunately, I'm not going to get to go. Andrew is however. (I'm honestly not quite sure how this happened either. One day Andrew walked in and said "I'm going to go see Jason's movie." I'm still wondering why there wasn't at least a debate over which one of us would get to go. And I might add he's leaving only a day after returning from a Vegas bachelor party.)
Regardless, I can't wait to hear about it and eventually see it. And I've made it very clear to Jason that he was my friend frst.
And J's wife Julie premiered something pretty special last week too...baby Sloane.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment