Anyway, I've noticed a few interesting things about C and D lately....
- They get a thrill out of picking their noses. And when you ask them what is in their noses, they grin and say "SNOT!"
- We read a book called "Good Night San Francisco" that includes a picture of Rodin's Thinker down at Stanford. Usually they say "Where Mommy went to school" and C will say "Go Stanford!" Now D will say "Go nerds too."
- They make bizarre references to 90s hip hop songs. C draws stares at Target while singing "Guess who's back? Back again. Daddy's back" and while changing them they sing "Poop there it is! Poop there it is! Poop shakalaka shakalaka shakalaka."
- If you slam on the brakes really hard when driving, you can sometimes hear a tiny guttural voice (D) behind you say "Watch out douche bag."
Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I didn't teach them these things.

No comments:
Post a Comment