My brother Daniel got married on Saturday, November 11th in San Mateo. Charlotte decided to ring in the wedding weekend by throwing up first thing Friday morning. So we had a sick Charlotte for the wedding weekend, but Andrew's parents came out to take care of the girls for the weekend which helped a lot. The wedding was very pretty, Andrea looked beautiful, and a good time was had by all. Here is a pic of the 4 of us at the beginning of the reception (Dylan is w/ Andrew). Poor Charlotte was getting over a fever so she looks a little dazed (and no, my ribbon doesn't match my dress--i bought the wrong color--and yes, my face is absurdly shiny). I really should stay out of all family pics because I inevitably hate how I look--maybe that is why it essentially took me two years to order wedding pics.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Wedding Bells
My brother Daniel got married on Saturday, November 11th in San Mateo. Charlotte decided to ring in the wedding weekend by throwing up first thing Friday morning. So we had a sick Charlotte for the wedding weekend, but Andrew's parents came out to take care of the girls for the weekend which helped a lot. The wedding was very pretty, Andrea looked beautiful, and a good time was had by all. Here is a pic of the 4 of us at the beginning of the reception (Dylan is w/ Andrew). Poor Charlotte was getting over a fever so she looks a little dazed (and no, my ribbon doesn't match my dress--i bought the wrong color--and yes, my face is absurdly shiny). I really should stay out of all family pics because I inevitably hate how I look--maybe that is why it essentially took me two years to order wedding pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment