Sunday, January 15, 2012

La Vida Luck

Things I learned from our trip to the Fiesta Bowl:

1.  I love Andrew Luck.  Not only is the guy an amazing athlete, but based on how he and his team rallied around the kicker after the loss, he seems like a great guy.
2. Being a Stanford sports fan can be heartbreaking.
3. I must be old, because I would rather see Brett Michaels perform anytime over LMFAO and Ke$ha (hell, I had to look up who LMFAO was when I heard they were the entertainment).  (And just to be fair, I don't even like Maroon 5 that much, AND we had lost, but their performance was amazing).
4. You have to be really cool to wear this many passes around your neck.

5.  If I can only get a picture with Def Leppard and White Snake I will have completed my Big Hair Band tour and made the 15 year old me gush.
6. We are going to need one hell of a recruiting season for me to have a chance to see many of my Trilogy peeps in the next 4 years.
7.  I should not have accidentally deleted the videos i took of Every Rose Has Its Thorn, though maybe I should have as my children would likely be singing it ad nauseum by now.
8.  I slouch (and need face powder).
9.  I clearly only have one Stanford Football game outfit.
10.  I am going to be very depressed around the new year without a Trilogy Rocks event on my agenda.

No comments: