




C with L
I don't even think I'm biased when I say that you are the happiest baby on block. You are happy 99% of the time. You love to smile, to laugh, to coo, I know I sound like a broken record, but I just can't believe how happy you are all the time.
If I give you a toy you look at me thrilled, like: "Hey i get to play with this?!?!"
You are really trying to crawl. You are just starting to get on all fours and sway back and forth. You lean forward from the sitting position as if to crawl, but you can't get your right foot out from under you.
You are enamored with your sisters, and you are willing to let your sisters beat the crap out of you. You are going to give yourself whiplash flipping your head around to watch what they are doing. Sometimes I'll watch your face as one sister comes up and you get excited, and the other comes up and you get both excited and a little confused. It must be weird learning about the world with identical twin sisters.
You smile when I put Andrew on the phone.
You like food. A lot. The only thing you don't seem to like that much is avocado, but otherwise, it is all good to you. Oddly, you spit up heavily if I give you tomatoes. I am guessing it is the acid. So far you like sweet potatoes best, and this peas and mint concoction from Tasty Baby. I have to admit, some of the frozen baby food I have given you is so tasty C and D fight to get it. (And given Andrew's travel schedule, I'm sure I'll be eating it for dinner one night so I'm glad it it plays).
You love to swing on the swings. You never stop smiling. Then again, you rarely stop smiling anyway.
You are trying to learn to wave, but it just looks like you are rolling your wrists.
Your go to comfort move is to suck your thumb and pinch my neck while I hold you over my right shoulder. We both love it.
p.s. If you wonder why I post pics instead of putting them all in a flicker or picasa album it is because andrew turned my blog into a book and so when I do it again I want all the pics to get included and they won't if they are all albums. Sorry if it bugs the 2 of you still reading this!

No comments:
Post a Comment