They didn't seem to mind the haircut that much, probably because it took all of 2 minutes for each of them (I was going to cut myself, but when I tried at home they kept whipping their heads around to see the scissors and it just scared me). I think she cut C's bangs too short, and now I can't help but think of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber when I look at her.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Mullet Moment
They didn't seem to mind the haircut that much, probably because it took all of 2 minutes for each of them (I was going to cut myself, but when I tried at home they kept whipping their heads around to see the scissors and it just scared me). I think she cut C's bangs too short, and now I can't help but think of Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber when I look at her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment