Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3.5 (a month late)

T.Y.yopa and Kaitlyn-Barbie


One hand in the mouth, the other on her neck.  Someone's tired

A girl and her ice cream

No, you're silly Mommy!


Your grandmother is the only person on the planet that doesn't see the resemblance

Kings and queens week at summer school!

Dropping your nap this summer has been tough at times

Keeping pace with C and D climbing

  • You are starting to dislike your curly hair because you realize that it makes you different, but you like being born on Xmas because you think it makes you special.
  • You love for me to ask you what day you were born when meeting people. Then I rattle off about 10 holidays until I finally land on Xmas and you say "YES."
  • You still don't quite get it that santa doesn't bring everyone presents on their birthdays.
  • You know your left and right better than some adults I know.
  • You are much better with numbers--counting, recognizing them--than your sisters were at this age (not to suggest they were behind--it is just all i have to compare it to). I credit Apple.
  • You are still more at home with adults than kids your own age.  You will chat a stranger's ear off, but I think you are still very quite at school. During the 3 weeks you went this summer you kept saying "so and so wants to play with me, and I say "oh al RIGHT," but I just want to play by myself Mom."  Seriously.  You are definitely not the cool kid on campus, and I'm totally happy with that, though i do want you to have friends someday. 
  • I love love love love your facial expressions. The squinty eyes, the pursed lips, the fake sad face or angry face. I could watch them ALL DAY LONG.
  • When you come into my room in the morning is the best part of my day.  I could truly eat you up I love you so.
  • If your sisters do it, you do it.
  • You still LOVE your mother. Lucky me.
  • The two great loves of your life are your sisters and sugar. But not necessarily in that order.

No comments: